[Peace-discuss] Excellent critique of the Chilcot Report, by Jeremy Corbin

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 03:35:44 UTC 2016

What does Trump have to do with anything, other than to ensure Hillary is elected?  His making statements that support some of what we have been saying, is the work of a very, smart political strategist, to discredit what the left has to say. The average American/neoliberal sees Trump as the greatest evil. His ensuring Hillary is elected is indeed evil, as she is a murderer he isn't.

The Chilcot report should be a wake up call to Americans that at least the Brits, now have confirmation of what many knew that many years ago, while we, the US,  continue to bomb and destroy. Hillary was a participant in all of this dating back to her support for the invasion of Iraq, and later as Secretary of State, the destruction of Libya, regime change in Honduras, etc., along with others in the Obama administration.

The need is to concentrate on building a third party that doesn't support regime change, intervention, killing and destruction, the Green Party meets that criteria. That, along with speaking out about the impending wars, with US provocations in the S. China Sea, on the border of Nato, and almost everywhere else across Eurasia, by way of proxies. We do that all the time, is anyone listening?

The average American only hears or sees the awful things that Trump says in respect to immigrants, people of color, women, etc. So if his supporters outnumber Hillary, he may get elected, but that is not progress, and as to his foreign policy, that stays the same as it always has under any regime, Democrat or Republican, so anyone can say anything and it means nothing, it's their owners, who have the power, .