[Peace-discuss] To discuss at AWARE: "This Changes Everything" 9/14 film co-sponsorship with Sierra Club

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 17:35:20 UTC 2016

Hello peaceable people,

In September (9/14), Sierra Club is showing the Naomi Klein film "This
Changes Everything", which talks about climate change, capitalism, and
citizen action, with discussion afterward.   Pam and Lan Richart of the
Eco-Justice Collaborative will speak about environmental justice work, too.

Nancy Dietrich invites AWARE to be a co-sponsor of the film showing -
we'd let people know about it, and if possible contribute some money.
(The film showing costs $300, so if we can cover a small part of that
they'd appreciate it.)

Hoping we can talk about this at today's AWARE meeting.   I've seen the
film and like it.   They're planning to get copies of Klein's book by
the same title, which Nancy and others say makes an even clearer case
for action than the film does.

Here's the invitation: