[Peace-discuss] AMP: Hank Johnson went out on a limb for Palestinians NOW HE NEEDS OUR HELP

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Sun Jul 31 16:59:23 UTC 2016

I remember when they took Cynthia McKinney down - Hank Johnson's
predecessor in this seat.

The conclusion that people drew wasn't that you should be more careful in
how you criticize (which she sure as hell wasn't.)

The conclusion that people drew was that you can't criticize at all.

This is what I fear is going to happen if the adversary succeeds in taking
Hank Johnson down.