[Peace-discuss] follow-up on Kelly Wilson

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 16:47:30 UTC 2016

 http://herald-review.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/trooper-might-have-hit-mph-before-fatal-crash/article_c408c9fd-f525-51c7-b476-e6e27ec39f58.html
Attorney Tim Shay, who was present at the inquest, said he has been retained by Wilson's parents, administrators of her estate, to investigate the circumstances of her death.“We were stunned to learn that Officer Jeff Denning was traveling at 108 mph on a city street,” Shay said. “Based upon the information we found today and our own independent investigation, we anticipate filing a civil lawsuit for the wrongful death of Kelly Wilson.”