[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Re: Between past and future: why wait for events?

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Fri Mar 4 21:45:20 EST 2016

And I’m being outrun by events: see, just from today,

[1] Peggy Noonan in the WSJ, "The Republican Party Is Shattering”;
[2] G. Greenwald: “[Trump] in some important cases, is advocating policies and approaches less militaristic and warmongering than not only his GOP rivals, but the war-loving leading Democratic candidate as well”; and, as a result,
[3] "McCain Joins Romney in Anti-Trump Blitz as Neocons Threaten to Back Clinton” http://sputniknews.com/us/20160303/1035738732/mccain-backs-clinton.html <http://sputniknews.com/us/20160303/1035738732/mccain-backs-clinton.html>

I think now the piece should  be called “A Very American Coup,” un hommage to the brilliant 1988 film, “A Very British Coup” (and the brilliant actor, the late Ray McAnally).

—CGE