[Peace-discuss] Tomorrow - Saturday March 5th -The war abroad and the war at home

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 21:57:35 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

This is definitely last minute but I was just made aware of this. -

The wars of corporate aggression and empire abroad has created the epidemic
of police murders and militarization at home. In addition to the neo-liberal
austerity economic agenda that is and has been decimating our ; wages, job
opportunities, working conditions, healthcare, education and environment.

Because of this we need to educate, resist, and fight back against this and
because of the Jill Stein event last Wednesday, there has been a renewed
interest amongst U of I students and community members.

Therefore please join us for an anti-war demonstration tomorrow ( Saturday
March 5th ) and a get together before the demo at the Esquire tavern in
downtown Champaign ( corner of University Ave. and Walnut street ) starting
at 12:30 PM until 1:55 PM and then a short walk to the corner of Main street
and Neil street for the anti-war demo.

Hope to see you there.

David Johnson