[Peace-discuss] World Labor Hour Saturday May 7th

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Fri May 6 15:13:31 EDT 2016

WORLD LABOR HOUR

SATURDAY MAY 7th

11 AM - 12 Noon U.S. Central Time

90.1 FM and webcast LIVE world-wide at www.weft.org

CHIAMPA WEED RADIO

Tune in this Saturday for an interview with the Host(s) of CHIAMPA WEED
RADIO

What is Chiampa Radio ?

Chiampa (Shy-amp-uh) Radio stands for Chicago-Tampa radio because of the
geographical location of the station operators.

Chiampa Radio casts 24 hours on the Internet using the shoutcast streaming
technology, utilizing a 128kbps or a 64kbps stereo stream and is provided by
the Listen2MyRadio service.

We recast radio programs from community radio stations across the globe and
seek to provide our listeners with fun, quality programming.

We also are home to The Joe & Anthony Show, two friends enjoying cannabis
and relegating the latest crazy headlines from all over the place, oh and we
are determined to reach 420 episodes! What happens after that is anybodies
guess!

The Joe & Anthony Show is live on Monday Nights 730et/630ct

WEFT - Listener supported community radio for Central Illinois and the world