[Peace-discuss] Good Riddance Killary! Hillary R Clinton. We Came, We Saw, He Died"

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Wed Nov 9 14:43:05 UTC 2016

HRC 'demonized’ herself by being an enthusiastic participant in murder on behalf to the US 1% in Serbia, Honduras, Libya, Syria - and planning more.

For the first time in 40 years we have a president(-elect) who’s not a neoconservative (more war) or a neoliberal (more inequality). Clinton is both.

There are of course serious problems with a Trump presidency (climate change at the top of the list) and the War Party won’t go away (we still have two months of Obama) - but the news is surely good for the anti-war movement - and the world at large.

--CGE