[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Dakota Pipeline Protest Donation Drive

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 10 20:51:02 UTC 2016

For this Saturday's Standing Rock benefit concert (Nov 12, 1-10pm at the
IMC), all I know is the Facebook event.   It includes a flyer with a
list of bands on it - maybe that is the same flyer you have seen.
Kate Insolia (Cc'ed) is the organizer.

https://www.facebook.com/events/195344260876359/

    $10 minimum suggested donation

    This fundraising event will consist of a mix of live music from
    local bands, interspersed with presentations from Native American
    speakers about the current situation with DAPL, Native American
    culture, heritage, and history.

    Non-alcoholic drinks – juice/soda/bottled water – will be available
    for purchase from Lumen Catering Services at the event. Food at the
    event will be available for purchase from local-area food trucks
    stationed nearby the IMC.

    Make donations here: https://www.gofundme.com/cuswsr
    <https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gofundme.com%2Fcuswsr&h=mAQFLEvfs&enc=AZMTC8L20qlBxbrqKyIgWb9EscXpVtRqUJnk8MN5cn0tyZ2vyPSDgJ-4-iOxDSlh5y8&s=1>