[Peace-discuss] S.C. Gov. Nikki Haley accepts offer to be Trump's UN ambassador: source

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Wed Nov 23 12:00:37 UTC 2016

FAB’s got this quite right - on both points.

The Kennedy School has been a a malign joke since its inception - and Pepe Escobar rightly refers to "the Pentagon sabotage of the Russia-US ceasefire; those fits of rage by Samantha Batshit Crazy Power; [and] the non-stop spin that Russia is committing 'war crimes’.”  —CGE