[Peace-discuss] S.C. Gov. Nikki Haley accepts offer to be Trump's UN ambassador: source

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 23 12:12:35 UTC 2016

Thanks Carl. Sam was behind me at Harvard Law School getting brainwashed to run the American Empire--just like Obama, Killer Koh and the rest of Obama's  Harvard Law Mafia. And Mitt The Twitt Romney--The Trumpster's potential SOS-- was my HLS 1L Section-mate--we took all our first year courses together. "There but for the grace of God go I!"
Fab
Ed Norton Professor of Law
Carl Schmitt College of Law:
"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"