[Peace-discuss] FW: WORLD LABOR HOUR SAT. NOV. 26th

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 24 15:26:52 UTC 2016

WORLD LABOR HOUR

SATURDAY NOV. 26th

11 AM - 1 PM Central Time

104.5 FM and live worldwide at www.wrfu.net

A TRIFECTA OF GUESTS -

At 11:05 AM we will have a live guest in the studio. DEAN, a member of the
Navajo nation who just returned to Champaign Urbana from the Standing Rock
resistance in North Dakota.

At 11:30 AM, RANDAL, the national Secretary-Treasurer of the I.W.W. (
Industrial Workers of the World ) will call in from Chicago to talk about
the organizing objectives and actions of the IWW in the coming year.

At 12 Noon, Mark Dudzic, the national organizer for the Labor Campaign for
Single Payer will call from Washington D.C. to talk about their upcoming
conference in New York City in January and their strategy for 2017.

Stay tuned after The World Labor Hour for THE UNION EDGE, with Host Charles
Showalter, broadcasting from Pittsburg Pa.

WRFU - Radio Free Urbana - corporate free radio for the people.