[Peace-discuss] Good Riddance Killary! Hillary R Clinton. We Came, We Saw, He Died"

Bryan Savage bryan at sneezingdogs.com
Fri Nov 25 19:30:26 UTC 2016

And while we're at it, let's get rid of this guy Chomsky. He thinks there
was a moral question in who we decided to vote for and that we chose the
wrong way.  What's he doing in the peace movement? He disagrees with us! War
monger! NAZI!

Noam Chomsky <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/noam-chomsky/>, the
renowned scholar and MIT professor emeritus, said people who didn’t vote
for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/hillary-clinton/> to block a Donald
Trump <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/donald-trump/> presidency made a
“bad mistake".

Chomsky told Al Jazeera’s Mehdi Hasan
<https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/801850604352106497> there’s a
“moral issue” in voting “against the greater evil” ― Trump, in this case ―
even if you don’t like the other candidate. But he also said there was a
factual question regarding this year’s candidates, pointing out Trump and
Clinton’s “very different” records.

“I didn’t like Clinton at all, but her positions are much better than
Trump’s on every issue I can think of,” Chomsky said.

“Every Republican candidate is either a climate change denier or a skeptic
who says we can’t do it,” Chomsky said. “What they are saying is, ‘Let’s
destroy the world.’ Is that worth voting against? Yeah.”

Chomsky criticized Trump in May, calling his refusal to accept the science
behind climate change “a death knell for the [human] species
<https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/may/20/noam-chomsky-on-donald-trump-almost-a-death-knell-for-the-human-species>.”
Chomsky has also been critical
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/noam-chomsky-gop_us_56a66febe4b0d8cc109aec78>
of
the Republican Party, saying the GOP’s policies pose “serious danger to
human survival.”

Chomsky told The Huffington Post
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-noam-chomsky-white-mortality_us_56cf8618e4b0bf0dab31838f>
in
February, Trump’s success could be attributed to his ability to appeal to
“deep feelings of anger, fear, frustration, hopelessness, probably among
sectors like those that are seeing an increase in mortality, something
unheard of apart from war and catastrophe.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/noam-chomsky-donald-trump_us_58385d81e4b000af95ee1fda

--
Bryan Savage
707 S Lynn Street