[Peace-discuss] phone calls against DAPLE & violence against peaceful demonstrators

Niloofar Shambayati niloofar.peace at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:27:35 UTC 2016

People at the Standing Rock have till Dec. 5 to evacuate the main camp for
"their own safety". The tribal leaders have asked us to make phone calls to
officials in charge. For those of us not at the Standing rock in
solidarity, these phone calls are the best we can do.

Call the following agencies and demand that law enforcement stop violating
the human rights of water protectors on Highway 1806 immediately.

North Dakota Governor Jack Dalrymple: 701-328-2200
Morton County Sheriff Department: 701-328-8118 and 701-667-3330
North Dakota National Guard: 701-333-2000

Also call the Army Corps of Engineers and tell them to pull the permits for
DAPLE, and stop Dakota Access Pipeline project, which harms people, land,
and water, and breaks yet another treaty with Native Americans.

phone number:
Main: 202-761-0011, press 9

Please, let us know how your call went so we know how many calls we've
"made together.
<https://act.moveon.org/call/urgent-action-needed-support-standing-rock-water-protectors/?t=1&akid=173478.18989951.AtmilK>