[Peace-discuss] Elevating Trump

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 15:14:39 UTC 2016

 "The strategy of triangulation has been moving Democrats, Republicans and public discourse to the right for three decades but rarely do we see this kind of direct evidence of intent.The sad, truly tragic, truth is that without Trump, or his kind, the Democrats would lose one of their main forms of control over voters. Without Trump they might be forced to have a message, offer a positive program, or mobilize the millions of occasional voters and non-voters. But to do so would be to serve the people and that is incompatible with endless war and the rule of the corporations."Elevating Trump

|   |
Elevating Trump
 The new evidence provided by Wikileaks’s Podesta files makes a convincing case that the Clinton team wanted extr...  |   |

 My comment: from national top to local bottom, the Democratic Party has become a rather sad and pathetic spectacle in its own right. DG