[Peace-discuss] *tonight* 10/26 - Sign Making for Harold "Killer" Koh event

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:32:51 UTC 2016

Hey all,

Harold "Killer" Koh speaks this Friday (10/28, 11:30). We need new signs
to welcome him with, and let people know the history of the man whom the
Law School has invited to speak.

Let's meet around 7pm tonight, Wed 10/26, in Channing Murray's "fireside
room", on the main floor - *not* the big sanctuary area, as the salsa
dancers will be there (and loud!). We'll have posterboard and markers -
bring your ideas!

Channing-Murray is at 1209 W Oregon St, Urbana.     (The Red Herring's
weekly fusion dinner will be downstairs, 5-8pm - I'm aiming to be down
there to try it - they're doing Indian this week.)

Who is Harold Koh? See Friday's event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/333776623637727/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/333776623637727/>
Or Midge O'Brien's article for the Public i:
http://publici.ucimc.org/october-surprise-harold-killer-koh-to-lecture-at-ui-law-school-in-election-week/
<http://publici.ucimc.org/october-surprise-harold-killer-koh-to-lecture-at-ui-law-school-in-election-week/>