[Peace-discuss] Sign Making Party tonight for Killer Koh Protest the 28th.

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 26 14:33:08 UTC 2016

Great! Thanks. Sorry I cannot make it. My wife just got back into town after an extended absence and we already made arrangements for dinner tonight. But I look forward to see them all and you  all on Friday. Killer Koh starts proselytizing  his Nuremberg Crimes at this Nazi Law School  at 9 am Friday. I will be in my office by 830 am.
No More Nuremberg Crimes!
No World War III!
Fab
Ed Norton Professor of Law