[Peace-discuss] The Ed Norton Professor of Law versus Darth Smarr!

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Sep 17 18:04:20 UTC 2016

And speaking of the Political Science Department, the later  Chair Peter Nardulli and this idiot PoliSci Prof. Paul Diehl filed a formal Complaint with the Dean of the Law School and all  other University Big Wigs because I had publicly criticized the CIA/Zinnes/Seitz  Contract in the Political Science Department, demanding that I be sanctioned. Jeff already circulated that Panel with Belden and me on there debating against the CIA/Seitz/Zinnes. They all got a response along the lines of my apology that was demanded by Manny Donchin, Chair of our CIA Pseudo-Shrinks Spooks Department. A whistleblower in the Polisci department informed me (1) that  basically the entire Policsci department was on the take of the CIA, and (2) that after we had blown the whistle on them all, the Department of Defense bought out the CIA/Zinnes/Seitz contract. Sunlight is  the best disinfectant for  CIA Academic Lice on Campus like Nardulli, Deal, Seitz, Zinnes, and Donchin et al.
Fab
Ed Norton Professor of Law
Harvard: AM and PHD in Political Science

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA