[Peace-discuss] Ed Norton Professor of Law versus CIA Academic Lice on Campus

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Sep 17 18:36:29 UTC 2016

From: Boyle, Francis [mailto:FBOYLE at LAW.UIUC.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 8:57 AM
To: 'AALS Section on Minority Grps. mailing list' (E-mail) <aalsmin-l at ube.ubalt.edu>
Subject: FW: [irtheory] FW: Democracy, War, and Covert Action (fwd)

217-244-1478(fax)
fboyle at law.uiuc.edu <mailto:fboyle at law.uiuc.edu>

-----Original Message-----
From: Boyle, Francis
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 8:54 AM
To: 'irtheory at yahoogroups.com'

Dear Friends:
	By the way, the fact that Nardulli and Diehl tried to silence me and
get me sanctioned by the Chancellor, the Provost, the LAS Dean and the Law
Dean on behalf of their CIA Agents Zinnes and Seitz proves how rotten,
corrupt and despicable the CIA/UIUC Department of Political Science really
is.
Q.E.D.
fab

Francis A. Boyle