[Peace-discuss] Killer Koh, Trump, Universities & War, Queer Theory, Feminism, African America Studies ... links.

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:07:09 UTC 2016

Stephen, what planet are you on? We of AWARE, have said all along, non stop even at the expense of being labeled, yes the US with our allies of which Israel is major, created ISIS. From the first arming of the Afghan resistance in 1979 under the Carter administration, by then Secretary Zbigniew Brzezinski in his efforts to "give Russia their Vietnam”.

Right now humanity is facing total disaster with the potential for nuclear war given US provocations, we need to focus on the here and now.

The American people aren’t stupid many know well what our government is responsible for creating, they just don’t know what to do to stop it.