[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Syria

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:09:56 UTC 2016

On Sep 23, 2016, at 06:18, Karen Aram via Peace <peace at lists.chambana.net<mailto:peace at lists.chambana.net>> wrote:

I see little or no difference between the foreign policy actions of either Democrats or Republicans. Which is why I support the Green Party.

While I consider the “US foreign policy related to Syria” analysis below by the Black Agenda Report, to be an excellent analysis, and agree that Hillary will carry out the most egregious acts against humanity, based upon her behavior as Sec. of State, and those advisors with whom she has surrounded her self. I don’t believe a Trump Presidential win will change anything, even if that is his goal.

The corporate and military advisors in power known as the neocons of the military/industrial complex, are the powers that be behind the throne. The fact that Harold “Killer” Koh, along with Zbigniew Brzezinski both, though Democrats, also acted as advisors to the Reagan government is just one example of how our foreign policy works. The Council on Foreign Relations, is made up of both Democrats and Republicans who act as advisors to the Administration. Kissinger is another example.

Yes, there is dissension between those within the State Dept, and the Pentagon and every other institution as Glen Ford has pointed out, but often their dissent is based on “process” wanting results “now”. Not laws or any moral concern for the peoples whose lives are destroyed.