[Peace-discuss] Reminder:

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 9 14:27:28 UTC 2017

Subject: Letter to the Editor: Lessons of World War I for Today

In my book Foundations of World Order (Duke University Press: 1999) I analyzed the history of American Foreign Policy from the Spanish American War of 1898 through the First World War and the establishment of the League of Nations. There was no good reason for the United States of America to have entered that war. All of Our Men were murdered for nothing. The same thing happened two generations later during the Vietnam War. We must cast a jaundiced eye upon all the warmongering coming  out of Washington DC and on the mainstream news media today. Otherwise history will repeat itself with yet another generation of American Men and Women murdered for nothing.
Francis A. Boyle
Professor of Law

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building