[Peace-discuss] [Peace] What does Bannon's exit mean?

bjornsona at ameritech.net bjornsona at ameritech.net
Sat Aug 19 21:51:54 UTC 2017

If Afghanistan (or anyone) offered trump oil leases tomorrow, those 8,000 soldiers would be on the way. Are you perhaps underestimating his narcissism & need for cash?
Sent from my LG Phoenix 2, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: Boyle, Francis A via Peace-discussDate: Sat, Aug 19, 2017 4:12 PMTo: C G Estabrook;Cc: peace-discuss at anti-war.net;Subject:Re: [Peace-discuss] [Peace] What does Bannon's exit mean?

Well I guess it is timely that we will have our Peace Teach-In coming up on September 23. It looks like we are going to need it—the sooner the better.
 Thanks for being part of it.Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.