[Peace-discuss] [Peace] What does Bannon's exit mean?

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 23:41:04 UTC 2017

My late classmate Perry Bullard (who later sent me a Buddhist monk - a refugee - from Vietnam) took Kissinger’s seminar when we were undergraduates.

He entertained us at dinner with stories of the phalanx of similarly dressed (dark suits, horn-rims, black attache-cases) grad students whom Henry  brought with him to every class…

Perry was an effective politcal radical and a man of infinite jest. I miss him. Requiescat in pace. —CGE