[Peace-discuss] Russia: Our New (and Old) Official Enemy

Dianna Visek divisek at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 18:38:08 UTC 2017

This is an interesting article which compares Trump's and Kennedy's efforts to normalize relations with Russia and the reactions by the national security state.
Russia: Our New (and Old) Official Enemy - The Future of Freedom Foundation

|  |  |

|  |
Russia: Our New (and Old) Official Enemy - The Future of Freedom Foundation

Robert Mueller’s investigation of the Trump administration confirms the overarching power of the national-securi...