[Peace-discuss] Russia: Our New (and Old) Official Enemy

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 5 18:57:43 UTC 2017

The Reagan administration in office modeled itself on the Kennedy administration (large tax cuts; new approach to Russia; military attacks on revolting parts of the empire [Kennedy-Vietnam; Reagan-Latin America]).

The Trump administration is following the same pattern - in re taxes, Russia, military attacks on revolting parts of the empire (Mideast & N. Africa).