[Peace-discuss] double standards concerning sexual abuse

Dianna Visek divisek at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 18:50:22 UTC 2017

Apparently the US government has been punishing US soldiers for protesting sexual abuse of young boys perpetrated by Aghan security forces.  See towards the end of this blog.  The beginning discusses whether abuse charges tend to be leveled against men at the end of their careers (age discrimination?)
Once Upon a Time...: The Sickeningly Narrow Focus of Our Outrage

|  |
Once Upon a Time...: The Sickeningly Narrow Focus of Our Outrage