[Peace-discuss] Peter Eyre

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 11:08:27 UTC 2017

In my earlier e-mail I mentioned that I recalled that Peter Eyre was a fake
name.  Attached is Word file that contains my comments about Eyre's article
on Iranian PressTV - this discusses many of the false beliefs about the
effects of depleted uranium that abound on the internet.  I have also
attached a Word file that discusses false claims made by Eyre and many
others including Christopher Busby that Israel used DU-tipped bunker buster
bombs in Lebanon.  It refers to the UNEP report that shows this not to be
true.

Roger

I expect that Peter Eyre, who claimed to be a Mid-East consultant never
actually existed and is a fake name for someone like Busby or perhaps Rokke
or his mouthpiece Bob Nichols who is known to be not credible.