[Peace-discuss] Bush Sr Impeachment Resolution January 1991

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 16 11:19:11 UTC 2017

Thanks Carl for that apt quote from Thucydides and for  American Foreign Policy. I also like a quote from Machiavelli’s The Prince. Again to paraphrase since I am at home: “ Those who want to deceive will always  find those willing to be deceived.”
Fab.
Ed Norton Professor of Law
Carl Schmitt College of Law:
“Mein Fuhrer,  I can walk!”