[Peace-discuss] [Prairiegreens] Women's March

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 20 01:31:53 UTC 2017

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg told the NYT in 2009, "Frankly, I had thought at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of.”

The late Alex Cockburn was one of the few contemporary writers who noted the historic American tradition of eugenics (which the Nazis said at Nuremberg was their model).

—CGE