[Peace-discuss] [Prairiegreens] Women's March

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:56:04 UTC 2017

Cindy, I was involved in organizing the Counter Inaugural in DC in 1973, but I won’t be anywhere today. I have however, been doing exactly as you suggest on a regular basis, monthly, weekly, daily, with AWARE, and others.

Todays program locally according to information I received is focusing as a #1 priority, support and protection for ACA, I support Single Payer, or Medicare for All. ACA helps many, but it hurts many as well,

You are correct, what we need is leadership and unification, as well as information which is lacking.

Keep up, what you’re doing, talking with others, that is the way to go. Sanders did a lot during the primaries to raise awareness of domestic issues, unfortunately, he did nothing in respect to foreign policy which is something that needs to be addressed.  Many are afraid to do so. Survival of humanity depends upon current US foreign policy and global warming being halted, before it’s too late. Many like Noam Chomsky, Chris Hedges, etc. fear it may already be too late. So time is of the essence.