[Peace-discuss] Guest Commentary by Carl in NG

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 22 16:09:16 UTC 2017

My sincerest  thanks again to Carl to be the first to let me launch my Campaign against the Gang of Sick Puppies on the Illinois Nazis Law Faculty for inviting Obama/Killary Killer Koh out here in order specifically to promote what Chomsky called:
"the most extreme terrorist campaign of modern times — his drone assassinations."
In my numerous emails against KillerKOH to the SICK PUPPIES of the Illinois Nazis Law Faculty during the summer of 2015, about 17 months beforehand, I repeatedly told the Illinois Nazis Law Faculty that the Obama/Killary/KillerKoh drone murder campaign against Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color constitutes Nuremberg War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity that verges upon genocide against Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color, with ample documentation to that effect. It made no difference to the Gang of Sick Puppies on the Illinois Nazis Law Faculty. In fact, it only strengthened their determination to bring KillerKoh out to lecture here  ten days before the presidential election in order to get Killary elected president and give Killer/Koh some high level spot in the Killary administration with cushy slots for themselves. Fortunately, we dodged that bullet of a Killary/KillerKoh administration and potentially World War 3 against Russia despite the worst efforts by the Gang of Sick Puppies on the Illinois Nazis Law Faculty. THEY ARE ALL JUST A GANG OF SICK PUPPIES WHO ARE NOT FIT TO EDUCATE LAWYERS, MEMBERS OF THE BAR, AND OFFICERS OF THE COURT!
Fab.
Lawyer since January 10, 1977
Ed Norton Professor of Law
Carl Schmitt College of Law: