[Peace-discuss] Brennan on Trump at the CIA

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 23 12:48:11 UTC 2017

Brennan also deplored the rally-style event, according to his former deputy chief of staff Nick Shapiro. Brennan "is deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump's despicable display of self-aggrandizement in front of CIA's Memorial Wall of Agency heroes," Shapiro said in a statement provided to Newsweek. "Trump should be ashamed of himself."
  Brennan is a Mass Murderer and a War Criminal, who was once referred to as a "priest" by that other Mass Murderer and War Criminal Harold Killer Koh when the two of them were figuring out precisely whom to drone murder among thousands of Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color, including US citizens as well as Mr. Alwaki's 16 year old Child. I pointed this out to the Illinois Nazis Law Faculty. As far as they saw it, this qualified Killer Koh to give their endowed lecture on being a Role Model for Lawyers in Government Service. They are more than happy to exterminate Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color: America's untermensch, our New Jews. Indeed our Fired and Disgraced Dean Hurricane Heidi Hurd and her Consort Michael Moore have been stinking up this Campus and our Good Community for well over the past decade publicly advocating the torture of Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color. Such is the rot, filth, decay, corruption and sheer criminality poisoning and polluting this Campus and our Good Community by the Faculty of the Illinois Nazis Law School. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA