[Peace-discuss] Trump the Peace President?

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 15:07:36 UTC 2017

Roger Helbig,
Oh yes, Trump was brought to a position of power by all of us,  not just half of us. Just look at Mitch Daniels, Gov Walker, Gov Rauner. Trump is a continuation of a trend.
When you say, "everyone believes him [Trump]", my answer is no not everyone.
-karen medina
-------- Original message --------From: Roger Helbig <rwhelbig at gmail.com> Date: 1/26/17  06:45  (GMT-06:00) To: kmedina67 <kmedina67 at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Trump the Peace President?
You and the far left in Wisconsin and Michigan can thank themselves for Trump - and yes, his tax returns matter - so does the idea that Trump can lie and everyone will believe it - read this https://goo.gl/ZqbWQF - he wants to revive torture - listen to David Muir's interview on ABC and has muzzled genuine scientists so the fake ones can put out their alternative facts!  Debra was right on.
Roger