[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Why I won’t be marching in the July 4th parade

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 7 00:47:10 UTC 2017

“ I find it breathtaking that protecting refugees is something that has to be argued for on this list, rather than being taken as a premise. “

No one Bob, on this list has stated that protecting refugees is debatable.

What has been stated is opposition to the neo-liberal / identity politics position that all too many so called “ progressives “ advocate, that exploitation of undocumented immigrants and indentured servants of the Hb1 visa program and the subsequent reduction of wages and working conditions for ALL Working people is acceptable.

Is that what you are advocating ?

I really want to know !

David Johnson