[Peace-discuss] Let's draft Carl to primary Rodney

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Jul 21 15:15:31 UTC 2017

 "I would never support a candidate like Rob Ryerse, for obvious reasons."

Why? It's not obvious at all.

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
(202) 448-2898 x1

Force Roll Calls on Davidson-Nolan Bars to U.S. Role in Saudi War in Yemen
https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/force-roll-calls-on-davidson?r_by=1135580