[Peace-discuss] Who do we BLAME? Part 666.

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 22:58:34 UTC 2017

And some on AWARE, like myself, have been attempting to get across the point, that Obama, Trump whoever is President is going to continue the killing because our system of Capitalism and all those that profit from it, now known as the “Deep State" demand it.

Both Parties and every candidate knows well when he takes that first “corporate check” during his campaign, who he is beholden to, and it’s not the American people.

Everyone is responsible for their own actions, and “they made me do it,” doesn’t let anyone off the hook. Too many Democrats tried to explain away Obama’s guilt, with excuses, just as now many try to explain away Trump’s guilt, but as Ralph Nader said recently, “the gloves are off now.”

Every US President is a war criminal, going back to at least WW2, I’ll leave those that come before, to the Historians amongst us. Along with their partners in crime, everyone who has innocent blood on their hands for the sheer goal of “control” and “profit,” should be prosecuted as were those at Nuremberg. Instead we honor them as elder statesman with wealth and glory.