[Peace-discuss] US Academics: "Racists and Hypocrites When it Comes to Palestinians"

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun May 7 13:07:19 UTC 2017

Several years ago, working in cahoots with ADL/AIPAC, the Rabbi at Hillel on Campus filed a Complaint with the Law Dean demanding that I be sanctioned. The Law Dean should have told the Rabbi to take a hike. Instead, since the Law Dean was Jewish, the Law Dean  told the Rabbi and me that  he was going to open an investigation into the Campus Hillel Rabbi’s Complaint against me. I did not dignify the Law Dean and the Campus Hillel  Rabbi with a response. After about two weeks of investigation, the Illiniwaks Law Dean dismissed the Illiniwaks Hillel Rabbi’s Complaint against me. So it goes at the ADL/AIPAC University of Illiniwaks.
Fab
D in BDS.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building