[Peace-discuss] Guest Commentary by Carl in NG

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 12:52:59 UTC 2017

Karen,

I see where I had replied to the original back in January and had recalled
the exhortation that General Mattis had made to his Marines before they
deployed to Iraq (they did not expect the first Battle of Fallujah) - I
apologize for forgetting that earlier reply which you had noted in your
reply to me.  My most recent was to make all aware of who Christopher
Bollyn and the American Free Press really are and that triggered a flurry
of FAB speculative indictments based on his fertile imagination - I will
look to find the original quote from the then Lieutenant General.  I had
not seen the Bollyn article in this thread until the other night when I was
looking for large e-mails in my GMAIL so I can delete those which are too
large.

Roger