[Peace-discuss] The Europeans and Finn's get it.

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 27 12:26:04 UTC 2017

Thanks for sharing this Karen,

You don't happen to remember the name of the Swedish series from the 1990's do you ?

Sweden use to be a great country, but has been in a right-wing neo-liberal decline for the last 10-15 years.
Everything from dismantling of Labor laws, privatization, to re-criminalizing activities that were previously legalized or decriminalized, becoming a kiss ass of the U.S. government in their foreign policy ( Assange, etc. ) and now they will be reintroducing the draft for their military.

David J.