[Peace-discuss] The Europeans and Finn's get it.

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 12:56:08 UTC 2017

David

On MHZchoice, its “Commander Hamilton” 4 parts. There is more than one series devoted to a Swedish spy by name of Commander Hamilton, but it is the 4 part series in the 90’s that deals with Libya and the CIA.

And, along with what you describe comes all the ills of society such as poverty, racism, crime, alcohol and drug abuse, as well as suicide.