[Peace-discuss] a really good article

Harry Mickalide mickalideh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 20:38:16 UTC 2017

In light of your point we could frame it like this: "How much would it cost
to socialize health care, remake our energy grid into renewable energy, and
feed every American suffering from hunger? It is estimated at X dollars.
Now we could either increase the tax rate by 15% OR cut the military budget
by 10%."

I made the numbers up but you get the idea.