[Peace-discuss] a really good article

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 00:25:52 UTC 2017

Harry

David Johnson, and Mort Brussel covered this topic at the “Cost of War Panel” a couple months ago.

Both prepared presentations of this nature as well for our Teach In, unfortunately we ran out of time and neither had a chance to speak.

They both have published their previous presentations in the Public I Mort discussed it on AWARE a couple weeks ago, and when its available I will upload.

I’m sure I speak for others when I say building an anti-war platform using your suggested narrative of “what we could be spending money on if we cut the war budget,” is a good idea, and would be very welcome.