[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Antifa: cui bono?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 02:15:51 UTC 2017

Carl,

Peace = Events.
It seems that you enjoy a personal audience that you get from a
listserv. You can get it and you do have it on Peace-discuss.

People on Peace specifically do want to be invited to public events
but to not to be audience to individual people's rants.

Suggestion: If you want these people's attention, you will need to
invite them to a public event and see if they show up.

-karen medina

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 9:08 PM, Carl G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss
<peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> wrote:
> Stuart, you have no authority to do that. These lists belong to all members
> of AWARE.
>
> The rough distinction - hardly absolute - has been that <peace-discuss> is
> for discussion, <peace> for announcements and links.
>
> I do try to follow that. But the distinction is obviously a suggestion, for
> convenience' sake, not a requirement.
>
> I’ll take it a bit unkindly if you censor my postings. If nothing else, it's
> rather silly.
>
> We have more important things to do. .
>
> —CGE
>

> On Oct 11, 2017, at 8:55 PM, Stuart Levy <stuartnlevy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Carl, I will set your Peace messages to be moderated for now.   Peace has
> never been the place for posting articles and the discussions about them.
>
> On 10/11/2017 08:53 PM, Carl G. Estabrook wrote:
>
> Stuart et al.:
>
> The AWARE Peace list is intended for links. Under this subject head, I
> posted this link:
>
> <https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/09/18/no-antifa-this-is-not-the-1930s-and-we-dont-need-to-punch-a-nazi/>.
>
> Then I saved you the bother of clicking through to it.
>
> Regards, CGE
>
> On Oct 11, 2017, at 8:43 PM, Stuart Levy via Peace-discuss
> <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> The AWARE Peace list is intended for announcements, not discussions and
> articles -- this belongs on Peace-Discuss, but not on Peace.
>
> On 10/11/2017 08:19 PM, Carl G. Estabrook via Peace wrote:
>
> counterpunch.org
>
> "No, Antifa, This is Not the 1930s and We Don’t Need to Punch a Nazi”
> by Janet Contursi

-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain