[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Antifa: cui bono?

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 12 02:28:00 UTC 2017

Have you been into the cooking sherry tonight, Karen? These are but wild and whirling words...

The lists are supposed to further anti-war work. It’s not clear how censorship helps that (any more than punching a nazi does).

It’s worthwhile perhaps to note the somewhat different purposes of the lists: but policing them is a bit de trop.