[Peace-discuss] Hilarious NYT editorial

Szoke, Ron r-szoke at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 31 05:06:36 UTC 2017

I’m mystified.  What’s so hilarious about it?  Your comment looks to me a lot like a bizarre attempt to nit-pick a reasonable statement.  Also like another attempt to criticize a statement for not saying what you would have said.

We have repeatedly been assured that there is absolutely nothing whatsoever to “Russiagate” & that is all a hoax perpetrated by hysterical & vicious Deep State sore losers whose sole motive is to delegitimize the Trump administration.  This has frequently been announced by your Leader, so it must be correct — right, David?

~~ Ron

[cid:503804F2-CE55-4740-9C25-0CA548D71895 at hsd1.il.comcast.net][cid:C71F8677-9440-401C-8A6C-40140379A47E at hsd1.il.comcast.net]