[Peace-discuss] FW: Stopping Zionist Genocide Against The Palestinians: The Boycott, Divestment, And Sanctions (BDS) Campaign – Countercurrents

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 8 13:36:22 UTC 2018

At least Harvard offered their Top Honcho Chair in Comparative Literature to Edward Said: RIP. By Comparison, the Campus and Community Zionists here  procured the illegal firing of Steven Salaita, threw him, his wife and their baby out into the street with no visible means of support, destroyed his entire academic career, and eviscerated our Native American Studies Program that was intended to be partial reparation for Chief Illiniwak. Our Local Zionists are mean, nasty, vicious, ruthless, cruel  and unprincipled people who will stop at nothing to get their Zionist Way and have absolutely no shame or remorse or guilt  about it. Don’t ever forget it! fab.
So I issued this appeal for divestment and disinvestment against Israel for the same reasons we had against the criminal apartheid regime in South Africa, and what was going on by Israel was far worse than that.Now I won’t go through all the history here except to say the next major development was that the President of Harvard University –where I have three degrees –the diehard Zionist Larry Summers publicly condemned those of us involved in the Harvard divestment/disinvestment campaign as anti-Semitic. What a coward! Of course Summers is a die-hard Neo-con Zionist and tried to impose his Neo-con Zionist agenda on Harvard.
Indeed Harvard is so bad that my friend Edward Said was offered Harvard’s top honcho Chair in Comparative Literature and was not going to take it. So the Palestinians asked me to meet with Edward and convince him to take Harvard’s top honcho Chair in Comparative Literature. Edward had gotten his Ph.D. in Comparative Literature from Harvard.I spent an entire evening at a Chinese restaurant on the campus of Columbia University trying to convince Edward to take Harvard’s top honcho Chair in Comparative Literature .Most professors would give their right arm for any Chair at Harvard. I spent a whole evening arguing with Edward. I can be quite persuasive.I got nowhere .Finally Edward said to me that based on his personal experience at Harvard: Harvard is so anti-Palestinian that it would thwart my intellectual creativity to go to Harvard!Now think about that. Edward Said ,one of the great intellectuals in the world saying Harvard was so anti-Palestinian that it would thwart his intellectual creativity to go there.Of course Edward was right
So after Summers condemned me and the rest of us as anti-Semitic, WBU Rradio station in Boston, which is the NPR affiliate in Boston, called me up and asked me would you be willing to debate Summers for one hour live on the radio with call-ins? I said sure, I’d be happy to.They then called up Summers.He refused to debate me! He did not have the courage and the integrity and the principles to debate me.Well later Harvard fired Larry Summers for imposing his Zionist Neo-con agenda even further on Harvard and his other scurrilous charge that women are dumber than men when it comes to math and science. Well as a triple Harvard alumnus I say good riddance to Larry Summers!
So then WBUR asked me would you debate Dershowitz? I said sure, I’m happy to debate Dershowitz.So Dershowitz and I had this debate.It was 25 September 2002.There is still a link on there on WBUR dealing with this scurrilous charge that those of us involved in the Harvard divestment/disinvestment campaign were anti-Semitic. Dershowitz is supposed to be the best lawyer the Zionists have to offer. I clobbered him.It was so bad that during the debate Dershowitz admitted that I was the expert on international law and human rights.Well at least Summers was smart enough not to debate me –unlike Dershowitz!By the way,Dershowitz is a war criminal.Yes, he admitted in an interview he gave to Law Professor Ali Khan that he was a member of a Mossad Committee that approved the murder and assassination of Palestinians.The murder and assassination of Palestinians violates the Geneva Conventions.It is a war crime.So the next time you see Dershowitz up there on TV just remember:One, I clobbered him; and two, he is a warcriminal.Our WBUR debate on 25 September 2002 is the best debate out there refuting scurrilous charges that people involved in the BDS Campaign are anti-Semitic.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA