[Peace-discuss] FW: 2 Questions: MASSMAIL - Conversation with Senior Leadership Team - April 24, 2018

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 20 18:25:12 UTC 2018

(Reuters) - A federal appeals court {7th Circuit covering us} on Thursday said the U.S. Justice Department cannot deny public safety grants to so-called sanctuary cities that limit cooperation with the Trump administration’s crackdown on illegal immigration.
Exactly what I had advised the City of Urbana in both 1986 (under a public Nazi Death Threat) and again in 2016. And directly opposite to  the public attempt  taken by the “Dean” of the  Illiniwak Killer Koh Law School, Iceman Amar, to sabotage our Sanctuary Movement that protects 10,000 Undocumented Human Beings in Champaign County Alone. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA