[Peace-discuss] "Thank you International Community for not bombing us as punishment for poisoning our own citizens or gassing peaceful protestors."

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:48:00 UTC 2018

Nice piece of propaganda - poisoning our own citizens and gassing
(presumably with a riot control agent, not with a chemical agent as defined
by the OPCW) - we Americans certainly do our best to encourage world
outrage against ourselves, isn't that right FAB?  You certainly have done
your level best to encourage the world's hate of America -

PS - where is the link to this piece of trash?

Roger