[Peace-discuss] "Thank you International Community for not bombing us as punishment for poisoning our own citizens or gassing peaceful protestors."

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:48:29 UTC 2018

I love what you call “trash” Roger.

Our gassing our own people, our poisoning our own people, as this points out, has been going on for years. People in Flint, Michigan haven’t had clean water in years, we have been using tear gas on our own people for years. Shell and Dow chemical have been poisoning our people for years, Monsanto using Round Up has caused cancer, and all manner of problems for the American people. All with little notice. Then there’s Agent Orange used in Vietnam, poisoning not just the Vietnamese, but our own soldiers as well. Thank god the rest of the world hasn’t decided to bomb us as a result of our terrible government.

Yet, in spite of all this you choose to attack Prof. Boyle, for his attempts to save lives.

Yes, Roger you are clearly part of the problem, but we keep letting you have your say, and now I will post the link so you can attack those on “Redacted Tonight," and Lee Camp, for attempting to use humor to wake up the American people to the crimes committed by our own government.